Re: [IP] Re:watch the off-topic postings

At 05:39 PM 3/7/2000 -0700, you wrote:
I totally agree with you Teresa and Nita I too was offended at being called a Grovelling Parent. He really has no clue how it is to be a parent of a Diabetic child.Allways worring if you are doing the right thing and it is so nice to come to the list and get help and support.I agree that it is us as parents that will feel like failures if they get complications so we do our best to prevent that from happening and that makes us Grovelling Parents.
EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!! Totally not happy with that.
Lori mom to Ryan

......He really has no clue how it is to be a parent of a Diabetic child.Allways worring if you are doing the right thing.........

I am a diabetic child of a worrying mother. In 1961 at the age of seven I was diagnosed IDDM. All my life was spent with her overly concerned with my well being. Don't do this, don't do that, be careful, watch out.......... If you practice it all their childhood will you be able to stop later? Ask my psychiatrist and therapist.

Jim