Re: [IP] off topic postings

At 03:59 PM 3/7/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Jef Lepine is correct in that this list was created for information
>regarding insulin pumps and diabetes.............

I am going to have to put my two cents with Jef and Susan. Dad used to
follow construction when I was growing up and we lived in a Trailer in a
lot of small town parks in rural Alabama. The list has at times reminded me
of the clothes line chatter you would hear when the mothers washed and hung
clothes outside. A lot of small talk but no substance.