[IP] Ordering samples

> But for you guys, you might want to get a variety of set types to start
> before you make any major orders, to see which you like best.  Your pump
> company will usually help you out with samples. Then I wouldn't let it get
> down to the last box of anything before reordering.

When asking BOTH (or more) companies for samples, BE SURE to request
instruction sheets for each style of infusion sets. They do no good unless
you know how to use them. I have had some samples that I open, can't figure
them out, they sit and get contaminated. Then I end up tossing them.  I met
another IP-er last week who uses Sils and she pulled up her shirt, showed
me, then demonstrated (in the air) how to insert.
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)