Re: [IP] "Insulin resistance" with a MM 507

I had a friend on the pump that was consistently having lows at a strange
time and highs that weren't consistent with previous times.  She eventually
found that the AM & PM got reversed.  That straightened that out for her.

Sorry you had to go through what you had to go through but I guess it is a
wonderful teacher.  Bet you'll check that real often now eh?

Good luck,
Nancy 35 years D 12 years pumping