[IP] Re:watch the off-topic postings

I totally agree with you Teresa and Nita I too was offended at being called
a Grovelling Parent. He really has no clue how it is to be a parent of a
Diabetic child.Allways worring if you are doing the right thing and it is so
nice to come to the list and get help and support.I agree that it is us as
parents that will feel like failures if they get complications so we do our
best to prevent that from happening and that makes us Grovelling Parents.
EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!! Totally not happy with that.
Lori mom to Ryan