[IP] Endo's feelings about my (future) KPTX

Had my endo appointment today. I think I should charge HIM. He thoroughly
encouraged me to go for the KPTX. (The nephrologist is handling the
details.) He said I'd be a success story and they like that. If I wait until
I'm on dialysis to get listed, I may be too far gone by the time I'd get the
organs - and I'd be older. He also wants me to take notes for him at the
informational meeting so he'll know what it's about. No changes in my care,
no Q's, or any stuff. { 8^) }  He did listen to my heart and feel my throat.
I forgot to take my shoes off for foot check!
        Jan (60 y/0, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)