Re: [IP] MN support group

I just moved from St. Paul to California.  I never went, but I know htere
was a pumpers support group in St. Paul through the Allina Medical Clinic.
You can find out about it through the Diabetes Clinic at the Allina Medical
Clinic (Dr. Harold Katz or nurse practitioner Terry Helmgren (sp. wrong)).
If you need, I can look up their phone numbers when I get home...  HOpe it

ps. I don't think it's the same group as the one in St. Louis park, but