[IP] YEAHHHHHH... i'm all hooked up and PUMPING!!!!

After a month of reading these post and learning the ins and outs from you
folks.. i'm finally really ONE of you.... I had my pump training today (took
my mom even though I live alone and am almost 25 years old) and it went
great!  I'm kind of a computer/mathematical kind of girl.. so all the buttons
and such were the easy part for me (my mom needed some extra explanations
though) but as you may recall I was a tad nervous about using my belly.  I
don't care how many times you all told me (and thanks for your words of
support) that it was no big deal and hurt less than any other shot... I just
still didnt't believe you.. in fact as i was getting ready to insert (using a
sof-serter) I thought i was pushing the trigger button and realized i was
just nervous and hadn't pressed hard enough!...   IT WAS A BREEZE... i'm sure
ill run into problems in the future.. but for me the first time was my
biggest fear.. YEAHHHH... ok.. i'm off to eat my first meal as a pump girl...
Thanks everyone!!!

IDDM 23.5 years
pumping 3 hours
(i've been looking forward to THAT part too)