[IP] Miltary/Tricare pumpers

I have been catching up on my digests tonight, since I've been out of town
since last Wed., And I have been noticing an ever growing amount of people
on the list dealing with the military health care system.  I would like to
offer my help or advice in working this system of health care to anywone
who wants to take it.  I am curently enrolled in Tricare Prime and have a
pretty good understanding of Tricare Standard (Champus).  If anyone would
like to know how I will have mangaed to be paying 53.00 a year(Starting
Sept. 2000) for the cost of ALL of my diabetes medical care and suppiles
email me anytime and I will try to get back too you as soon as possible.
For all those out there struggling  remember, this system  like any other
healthcare plan can be worked over and play like a well tuned piano.  Never
stop searching for the loop holes.  (Even if it is something we feel we
shouldn't have to do because our loved one in the military has already put
their life on the line for the sake of our country.)

Sheila Morris
Pumping  @  Ft. Bragg, NC

email @ redacted
NetZero - Defenders of the Free World