[IP] what happens with basal rate when using square or dual wave bolus on MM508

sorry about last post guess I hit the wrong key on the computer.

What I want to know is when you are using a square or dual wave bolus on
mm508 pump. does it also keep doing the basal rate or does it stop? I
couldn't find any info on this in my book.
also would like to know the best pump case and the most confortable way to
sleep with a pump. and run with a pump.

Dan 37 years old. dx 06/09/91, pumping 2 weeks and loving it.