Re: [IP] watch the off-topic postings...

This is in no way, shape or form SUPPORT.  We do not call each other names,
we are not groveling parents, and segregation is outdated.  I'm sorry you
feel that as parents we don't know "what it's like" and we don't have a
right to speak out, but I can assure you, we DO know.  I bet you don't worry
half as much as we do about future complications...and why?  Because if it
happens to you, you have only one person to blame, yourself.  If it happens
to my child, I can only blame me as a caregiver for not having done enough.
So therefore I joined a SUPPORT group, where in turn I am referred to as a
"GROVELING PARENT".  Well, all the parents on this list have just as much
right to be here and post as you do, and if you are not happy with that, I'm
terribly sorry.  I do not feel I should have to segregate my postings for
your happiness as all pumpers, whether children or adult, can have the same
problems and use the same solutions.  Your off-topic post was acceptable,
but when you "degenerated" into name-calling, this is completely
unacceptable.  I have had my public say on this and will not post again
regarding it.

Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1.7 years & Jarred, 9

  As the webpage states:
  "Insulin Pumpers provides information and support for adults and children
  with diabetes and their families interested in insulin pump therapy. "
  This list seems to have degenerated to a bunch of groveling parents
  talking about how hard it is to deal with their childrens diabetes.
  I'd like to see a bit more talk about problems with diabetes care and
  problems pertaining to it from DIABETICS. No offense, but to the
  non-diabetic, you guys have no idea ;)

Visit http://freeworld.excite.com