Re: [IP] MN support group

There is a support group in the Mpls, MN area. This support
group meets in St. Louis Park at Methodist Hospital. They meet on the
1st Tue. of the month (that would be tonight) in the Inlet room which is
next to the cafeteria from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. This is a new group and they are
a discussion group only, no speakers as of yet.  Sherri and Vicki lead the
group. The group is for all age groups and their families. Right now they
only have adults, except for Eve (12.5).  We have only made it to one
meeting, and there were about 9 people
there. If the room is empty just wait a couple of minutes b/c Sherri might
be late. We won't be going tonight b/c Eve has a roller skating party.

Deborah mom to Eve 12.5
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99