Re: [IP] Re: Good A1c is not always good control!

I stayed away from carbohydrates for several years.  I had
an a1c of 9 several years ago, read Bernstein's book, and
decided to modify my diet.  Thereafter my blood sugars
averaged in the six range.  this last one was 4.1 but I had
changed doctors and they had a little meter-like thing that
took only a minuscule amount of blood.  Up until then, my
a1c's had always been sent out.
I still don't eat a lot of bread, pasta, or things like
that, but I do eat vegetables with fiber and carbohydrates.
the pump seems to be working well for me even though I am
quite new at it.
Jean