Re: [IP] 1st A1C Since Pump Start..and a question

In a message dated 3/7/00 1:22:31 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Now for the question...how many people here have problems with high
 cholesterol and how did they get it down? >>

Hi Sherry

I tried diet and exercise and still couldn't get it down. I now take
Pravachol. My lipids are right in range. Sometimes you just need a little
help  -- whether it's insulin or meds. The important thing is to get those
lipids in line (as much as possible), just as it's important to keep your BGs
in line (as much as possible).