[IP] off-topic postings...suggestion

I have a comment about this. No offense intended to anyone, just want my
.02 worth as everyone always says!

While it is true that we parents have no idea what it is to be diabetic
ourselves(diabetic parents aside of course) perhaps a person WITH
diabetes has no idea how painful it is to watch a child, your own child
suffer wtih something you'd rather have yourself.

I have greatly appreciated this group.  Some days, no matter how you try
to breath and relax, the pain of watching your precious child go through
another problem--well, it is heart-wrenching.

I have yet to bring somethin I felt was inappropriate to this group.
(hope others feel the same way)

Maybe we could have a code in the subject line that made it clear
whether this was by a diabetic, or by a caretaker.

Any suggestions, Jef?  I am not being coy, I mean it....could we somehow
differentiate between posts in a way that would help folks who feel they
are not benefiting from the caretakers posts?

Charisma :)