[IP] off topic postings

Jef Lepine is correct in that this list was created for information
regarding insulin pumps and diabetes.  I, myself, have deviated from
this ideal several times, but am doing my best to stick to the
guidelines.  We all make mistakes, but let's do try to keep on topic.  I
know a lot of us feel like family at times, and can't help but to get
sidetracked!  If you do need information that is off-topic, perhaps have
the responses sent off list, only to you.

Also, please remember that all mail is archived and availible on the
site.  So if you "miss" a posting, there is no need to have someone
repost it, just go to the archives!