Re: [IP] watch the off-topic postings...

>Sure I sound like the bad guy here, but if you let off-topic posts go on
>rampantly, sooner or later we'll all be talking about last nights sports
>game, the cars we drive, or anything else WAY off topic.
>I'm done comlaining now.
>-Jef Lepine

And this is where The Administration Staff (including myself) come in.  No
matter how little you see us  we are Moderating what is going on the
list.  and we do remind people that get  "off topic"  we don't do this on
the list we do this to those people in private.

Brian Carter
One of the Adm.