Re: [IP] watch the off-topic postings...

I would think if something pertained to the management of diabetes in your
life, and someone needed some help, they should be able to ask for it and
receive it on a support list.  This mother needed some cell phone ideas to
keep in touch with her child with diabetes on an insulin pump while she was
away.  She received a few answers and hopefully we were able to help her
with her dilemma and maybe anyone else who might have been facing the same
sort of problem but wasn't sure how to resolve it.  The list exists to help
support, and that support may come in many forms, some of which do not
pertain to others.  As other members have stated before, there is always
your delete button if something doesn't pertain to you and you have
absolutely no interest in it.  Just my opinion, no flames please.

Nita
Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1.7 years & Jarred, 9

On Tue, 7 Mar 2000 18:57:28 +0000 (GMT), email @ redacted wrote:

  > > Why are we talking about cell phones on this diabetes site?

  I do agree this sort of talk should be done away with. While this may
  pertain to your diabetic child, this has nothing to do with pumping
  insulin at all.

  Lately we've had alot of off-topic messages going around. Let's try to
  stay on the topic at hand :)

  -Jef Lepine