[IP] YIP YIP YIPWWEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelly
Thanks so much for caring!  And al the rest of you whohave helped so
much!
JUST this very minute home and had to SHOUT TO THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!1

TH E DOC APPROVED THE PUMP!!

He said he would get o the insurance paperst his week.  I reached in to
my folder adn handed them to him, all filled out except for the Doctor's
part!!  He said"Well, that was easy! "

He said sometimes with Medicaid IHC
 it can take as little as a day, but through disetronic it can take 100
years!

WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!  YIP YIPY IP!!

I could not have done it wuithout all of tyou.  No further training
necessary use he says we are already doing everything we needed to be!
You gys area godsend!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH!!!