[IP] Lunch basals in addition:

Ok before I get slammed about not checking the web site... I did.
It says the test should be over 8-10 hours, but this seems extreme for the
lunch time.

First I ate at 7:30am (220cals, 35g Carb)
Fast started 4 hours later 11:30am.
If I test over 8-10 hours then I can't eat dinner until 7:30-9:30.
On 220 cals that seems nutrionally unadvisable.  How will I have the energy
to drive home?

Since I would normally eat dinner at 6pm wouldn't it seem a little extreme
to go the full 8hours even?

Maybe it is just me.