Re: [IP] Gastropareisis: any of us who have this 'wonderful' complication ple...

>> I quit taking Propulsid about a month ago.  I wonder
what are docs
>> reccomending instead of it?  I also take Prilosec.
>> Caron

> Caron, according to my gastroenterologist he expects
Jansen to pull
> Propulsid from the market either voluntarily or at the
urging of the FDA
> during the middle part of the year. And yes they have a
brand new drug in
> the wings with a full patent time on it.

Does no one use reglan (metoclopramide) anymore?  I was
given this for 6 years, and switched when it stopped
having an effect.  My gastro doc said that they did not
like giving either one for too long of a period and that
they both would stop working.

Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
The trouble with our times is that the future is not what
it used to be.
 - Paul Valery