RE: [IP] cell phones

  I have a phone that I pay $10/month on.  I get free nights and weekends
  local.  I pay $1.42/min. not local.  And for me that could be only 30
  away (NH basically from MA).  I basically have it collecting dust in my
  on the off chance my car breaks down and I need to use it.
WOW!  What I did because I didn't want to be locked into a contract is use
pre-paid cellular.  I bought the phone from the company (Houston Cellular)
used (but only 4 months old) for $15 and then I pay $30 for 100 minutes.
The minutes are good for 2 months.  This includes all calls from my calling
area to anywhere in the country, no long distance charges.  My calling area
is huge also and we use AT&T towers so the calls are clear.  This may be an
option if they offer that kind of service there..just ask about pre-paid
cellular plans.

Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1.7 years & Jarred, 9

Visit http://freeworld.excite.com