[IP] Storing Unused Pump

On  Mon, 06 Mar 2000 "Richard D. Spector" <email @ redacted>

> Storing unused pump. I currently have two pumps. I have a older one
> for backup and a the newest 508. How do I safely store my older model.

For all of us with a collection of unused pumps this is how I understand
storage (and reuse of said pump) works:

Take out the batteries to store.

When you want to use again new batteries have to be in the pump for a while to
recharge the backup batteries, so leave them in for at least an hour.

 This message sent to you from the desk of
  Yerachmiel Bruchya haLevi Altman's computer.