[IP] I'm Back, Hope to see everyone in Chat tonight

Dear Pumper's and Friends,
    I'm home for now; I still have IV's in place. I have seen some talk
about gastropaesis in the last week or two. If you like drop in and chat
about it. I can tell you some of the things I do, what has worked for me and
what has not. I has  also used Propulsid  for many years 1983 as a test
subj. I hope to see everyone in chat let see if IP servers can take over
                            REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

p.s.: everyone send a Thank You to George for filling in for me last week