My son 13 is on the pump.  Kaiser was very helpful and has a great program
for the kids.

My husband who has been with Kaiser for 25 year sand a diabetic (type 1) for
36 years is not on a pump.  He has gone through the training, etc., and has
not been given one.  Seems you have to be much more of your own advocate as
an adult.  Also his number are good enough that I personally feel they aren't
motivated to put him on.  But they don't look at the fact that, as has been
discussed on this site, too many highs and lows can still average back out to
good looking numbers.

We have since lost a friend that was type 2 that was on Kaiser and was
exploring the pump with Kaiser and had gotten no where he died, but this was
several years ago.  I really don't know what Kaiser's agenda is with type 2.