Hi Everyone,

Barbara Bradley has graciously consented to do a guest chat stint to tell
us about the new Animas pump--so all your questions can be answered! Come
join Barbara in the Anytime Room at 9 p.m., Tuesday, March 21, 9 p.m. EST
(2 a.m. GMT), and bring your questions about the new Animas pump!

Below is IP's schedule of weekly, moderated (i.e., you know there'll be at
least one other person in the room!) chat times. The chat rooms are open
any time, for any members, so feel free to chat whenever.

CJ Jutras has signed off the list for now. We hope he'll rejoin us soon.
Anyone who's feeling social and wants to host a Wednesday night chat, let
me know. The scheduled chats are in the Anytime room. I'm sorry this is
coming out a bit late--I had to check on some details.

Either Carolyn (email @ redacted) or myself (email @ redacted)
will do a Tuesday morning chat starting at 9:30 a.m. EST (2:30 p.m. GMT).
Carolyn will be there this Tuesday morning (3/7) at 9:30 a.m.

Rodney Mead (email @ redacted) should be there for his Tuesday night
chat at 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT). If not, his faithful sidekick, George
Lovelace, will step in!

Carolyn will host the Thursday night chat at 9 p.m.  EST (2 a.m. GMT).

Please let me know if you're interested in hosting a chat time. We'd love
to have more volunteers.

To get started chatting, just go to:

Instructions are there at the site. Hope to see you in the chat rooms!

Jenny Nash (email @ redacted)
Carolyn Green (email @ redacted)
Rodney Mead (email @ redacted)