[IP] kaiser insurance CA

> Remember when posting questions regarding insurance to include your STATE.
> Kaiser of GA, NC and California vary widely

you can say that again!

if you are a pumper in CA...kaiser seems to be the way to go!  all supplies
are 100% covered.  insulin is a small copay for three month supply.  ($5-10)

but...when we moved out here, in my research on insurance companies..I
discovered that kaiser was not so hot in the rest of country.  CA was the
best.  I also think that kaiser in ohio is good.