[IP] 4 day sites

In a message dated 03/05/2000 8:26:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Just wondering, from reading your post that Kap gets 4 days per site. Does
 use just humalog or do you mix with Velosulin? >>

We had a couple of 4 day sites.  Usually change every third day and we also
use Humalog.  But the last site we left for 4 days, it was working fine and
it was late at night, and just decided to leave it until morning.  Anyway,
when she took it out, it looked like the hole was a bigger indention than
normal.  Seems the holes heal faster and go away quicker when we leave it
shorter.  Just wondering if this was the same for others.  By the way, that
particular site was in her leg.

Susan (mom to Allie 11, dx'd 8/98 - pumping 12/99 and loving it)