Re: [IP] Remember (insurance)

In a message dated 3/7/00 12:45:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< NC Kaiser has a no pump
 policy - every request is denied >>

Confused, so feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but Kaiser
Permenta(something) (sp) was bought out from Partners Insurance.  Partners
Insurance paid for Kaps pump after I covered my 1k out of pocket.  Now the
key would be if Kaiser Permamenta (sp) is the same as NC Kaiser.
Thanks for Listening!
Darlene - mom to Kap - "The word denied is like the word rules - bend the
rules and override the denials - either way it is all part of red tape of
someone not walking in my shoes."