[IP] Browser option

Steve Winer wrote:

<<The "Browser" option allows you access to the "members only"
part of the IP website where you can read the mail online. You can
still post to IP and respond to messages with the browser version,
but no mail will be delivered to you.  >>

This is a wonderful option and I use it.  For anyone who can't handle the
many emails to your email account, please consider this option before you
decide to unsubscribe.  You just access the postings through the member's
section of the pumpers list site.  You can then read them at your leisure.
I would hate for anyone to lose out on this great information and support
because of too many emails to their account.  I too, almost unsubscribed
until Sam explained this option to me.

Type 1 for nearly 37 years, waiting for insurance approval...