[IP] Re: Letting go

Remwmber when they were learning to walk and we had to let them fall?  I
we have the same mission here, just try to find them a soft spot to learn

My kid has my permission to walk into a store and eat first then ask
later if there is no change to be had.  We try to be prepared for the
low by having stuff in her purse and backback.  She also carries a cell
She is 8yrs old.

I know if she had ran 3-4 miles she would be low.  1 mile can drop her 100

Did you tell him how awesome he was for meeting his responsibilities and
handling diabetes too?

Curtis Lomax