Re: [IP] letting go

   Hi Mag :  I think you parents are great loving & careing  people & I guess
you never get over that worrying feeling you described. All parents worry
about there kids but with a condition that has to be monitored constantly
it's that much worse. I saw my own mother go through this when I was a kid[
at 11 i'm now 57] & it seemed she was constantly worrying. At some point she
did let go & everything was ok , but i know that concern was always there.
Anyway ypu parents are the best & hang in there.