I have unsubscribed you from the digest list.  However, if you would
like to retain the ability to read the IP posts through your web
browser, email me back.  I can offer you what is called the
'browser' option

The "Browser" option allows you access to the "members only"
part of the IP website where you can read the mail online. You can
still post to IP and respond to messages with the browser version,
but no mail will be delivered to you.

This option allows access to the chat rooms and other areas that
are "Members Only".

Steve Winer <email @ redacted>
IP List Administrator