Fwd: [IP] new HbA1c result

email @ redacted writes:

> 3) CLEANING the tubing air bubbles off EACH MORNING

I am glad to hear you had such a good A1C test.  Your post mentioned cleaning
the airbubbles each morning.  I don't understand.

-- BEGIN included message

One month before (beginning of February) my HbA1c was 5.6%.

Yep... I got the new HbA1c on last Friday (March 3rd): 5.4%.

I used to do that:

1) TESTING BGL 8 to 10 times a day (when eating and 1 1/2
  hour after AND when feeling different)

2) AVOIDING eating big quantities of protein (meat, cheese)

3) CLEANING the tubing air bubbles off EACH MORNING

4) CHANGING the infusion site after 72 hours

5) SETTING the basal rates, ratios and BGL-target well

6) PAYING ATTENTION to my carbohydrate intake, and

7) ENGINEERING a forecast for my bolus throughout the day.

Good luck folks.