Re: [IP] Gastropareisis: any of us who have this 'wonderful' complication ple...

At 06:26 PM 3/6/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>I quit taking Propulsid about a month ago.  I wonder what are docs
>reccomending instead of it?  I also take Prilosec.

Caron, according to my gastroenterologist he expects Jansen to pull
Propulsid from the market either voluntarily or at the urging of the FDA
during the middle part of the year. And yes they have a brand new drug in
the wings with a full patent time on it.

He explained to me that the problem affects only one segment of the
population with heart arrhythmias. Propulsid can lengthen the interval of
the Q - t section of the EKG and if a person already has that occurring the
additional lengthening can be deadly.