Re: [IP] Re: Good A1c is not always good control!

Yes, I was a little shocked too at 4.1.  I had been up until
recently  achieving blood sugars in the early six range, but
this really threw me.  Of course, I wonder about the testing
equipment.  This was my first time to go to this doctor and
his equipment, which seemed very minimal, a hand held meter
type gadget, yielded 4.1. Anyway I have gone on the pump and
so far it's been working well for me.  I don't like the
clumsiness and bulkiness of it.  I'm not one of these high
tech types who wears a beeper, so I find stuffing it in my
bra not to be the best. Frankly I am a little disappointed
that in almost a decade they have not made any great design
advances.  Why should they when they have a captive consumer
audience? I am very cynical about the health industry.
I appreciate your response.
Jean