[IP] Fwd: KAISER INSURANCE

In a message dated 3/6/00 4:26:56 PM Pacific Standard Time, DKROWEL writes:

<< Good Afternoon,
 I am trying to see if anyone out there has had any dealings with Kaiser
Insurance regarding Insulin Pumps: They are telling me that if I am a type
II, I do not meet the requirements for the pump, I have been on insulin for
the past 4 years and would love to switch over to the pump!
 Any feedback would be much appreciated!
 Dennis
 email @ redacted

-- BEGIN included message

Good Afternoon,
I am trying to see if anyone out there has had any dealings with Kaiser
Insurance regarding Insulin Pumps: They are telling me that if I am a type
II, I do not meet the requirements for the pump, I have been on insulin for
the past 4 years and would love to switch over to the pump!
Any feedback would be much appreciated!
Dennis
email @ redacted

-- END included message