Re: [IP] Re: Good A1c is not always good control!

I was glad to read your message to Keith about lows.  I have
just started on the pump and read in a book about the pump
that a low comes on more gradually and can be more
dangerous.  I am hoping the pump will release me from the
tyranny of lows.  I had a 4.1A1c last time I was checked and
that was before I went on the pump.  I go to the doctor
again this Thursday.  He may adjust some rates for me, but
essentially I am already doing better.
Jean Kleeman