[IP] Thanks

Thanks everyone for the advice!  Yes, I am really excited about getting
approval.  RoseLea, hang in there, hopefully you and everyone else pending
will hear something soon!!!!

Scott, my husband, left last Sunday for a 30-day 'detail' on the
Arizona/Mexico border, and has been working a lot.  Whenever he leaves for
these details it really stresses me out.  I spent Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
and part of Wednesday last week trying to fiddle with my injection amounts
due to it (I didn't have a sugar below a 200 those days, most of them were
in the 400's).  Finally got it figured out Thursday; it was fine through
yesterday, when I drove back home from Spokane, and now that I'm back home
it's gone most of the way back down (but I imagine I'm going to be stressed
until he gets back! LOL, so I'll need to keep it up a little bit!).  Can't
wait to start pumping so I might be able to deal with these times a little
better!  Looking forward to One and Two -