[IP] Dawn

while I was waiting, I called every couple of days, the customer service
number, and asked the operator if my approval had come thru yet.  She just
seemed to be checking a screen and was able to tell me yes or no almost
instantly. Finally, after several times, I got a yes answer - asked for and
wrote down the "approval number" and called MM with it.  Saved a lot of time,
and they mailed the pump out that same day.  Good luck.  Holly