[IP] How long should I wait?

Hi all -

I was just wondering how long I should wait until I hear something about the
insurance approval process. From what I've seen posted on the list, it's
taken some folks just a few days, and other folks months!  Remember that I
had to provide BC/BS with almost 70 pages of documentation 'providing proof'
that pump therapy would be beneficial to me.  Disetronic faxed the paperwork
over to BC/BS a little over two weeks ago. Should I be contacting BC/BS and
'ride their butts' to get it through faster, or should I just wait and see
what I hear from Disetronic?  I just have a lot of ants in my pants right
now, the waiting game is old!  VBG!!!   At least the ants in my pants don't