Re: [IP] Re: Lows, lows, lows--carbos not responding

email @ redacted writes:

<< (Maureen Meyers)
  My first rule of thumb is to keep a supply of phenegran
 (sp?) suppositories in the fridge.

Hi Maureen,
I printed out your post and it is now posted in Emergency Plan for Kap.  Good
Advice.  I would have forgotten about the OJ and acid.
Now, let me 2nd and triple to suggestion of suppositories.  Never be without
Not that Kap has been sick since dxd but, I was and I was throwing up every
10 seconds it seemed like, soo sick I couldn't get to the doctor.  So, I
called him and he was to call in something for the throwing up.  It was pills
and worse than that it was pills that had on the label - "Take with Milk"
After I got a break from throwing up, I called him at home.  Said a few
choice words, and he called in the suppositories.  Worked wonders.  My follow
up visit, the doc rec'd the full brunt of my "Don't You Ever" speech.
Thanks for How To Deal with Sickness!
and Thanks for Listening!
Darlene - mom to Kap - age 9 pumping 1/19/00