Re: [IP] Boob site

No. I didn't change any basal rates.  However, Don't go by me cause I hardly
if ever change my basal rates.  Practically the only time I fool with them is
a temp. one in the afternoon when I know for sure I will get to exercice
later in the afternoon.

It was like there were no surprises all week.  Every time I checked I was
right in good range.  For me that means 70 to 135. The 90's were  numbers I
saw quite a few times.  You know it is virgin territory, (That is to say for
pump use) teehee!

Anyhow try it you may like it.  JMHO.