Re: [IP] Why I am obsessed with Control

Hi Darlene,
I understand completely. I have lost too many loved ones-both family and
friends to the complications of diabetes. Right now I am struggling
emotionally with the complications my mom has suffered because of diabetes.
I try to have as much control as I can with my diabetes but it isn't easy
with me being on prednisone. But I do the best I can do.
Finally my chronic severe pain is being controlled with oxycontin and the
past 2 mornings have finally been a "normal" AM fasting Bgs. It is amazing
how pain can create BGs that are alll over the place.
Sounds like you are doing the right thing as a mom would do for thier child..
We can be thankful we have the technology of today to help us but we also
have to help ourselves.
Keep on keeping on!
email @ redacted
aol IM chat id riverbijou