[IP] re: Heard back from Dis...

Rev. Randall Winchester wrote:

The catch is probably that MiniMed was willing to agree to take what the
insurance company would pay and Disetronic won't accept that amount. ....

IMHO - there is another possibility...the insurance company doesn't want the
hassle of working with two pump companies...or has a One for All (One
company should work for All their patients) mentality.  My insurance will
only work with one supplier - and it is not one of the pump companies.  I
can't deal directly without paying a larger percentage for going "out of

Since I am two day behind reading my e-mails, someone probably has already
suggested this, but thought I'd put my ideas out anyway.