Glad to have someone feel better.  This list is a God Send and there is
always someone that seems to help when help is needed.  I went through a lot
years figuring I was just stuck with bg's that had a mind of their own and
there was nothing I or anyone else could do about.  Then as I met more and
more diabetics and found out that most of them had very bad control as far as
I was concerned I felt better and even lucky that I wasn't killing myself
quite as fast as they seemed to be doing.  I have lost quite a few friends to
diabetes and most who didn't have it near as long as I.

Keep up the good work and keep on touch on the posts.

Nancy 35 years D 12 years pumping.