[IP] Apology for Incorrect Info on Pumps

It has been brought to my attention that on one of my
posts that I typed incorrect information about the
Disetronic pumps.

In my post, I wrote that the Disetronic pumps were
inspected every 2 months; Instead, I meant to write
that each pump is inspected after 2 years of use.

I am sorry for the error, and sincerely hope that I
did not cause anyone any confusion or trouble.  Please
let me know if I have made any more errors in my
posts.  (This also applies to any future messages that
I write.)

Once again, sorry for the error.

Melissa Collins
email @ redacted