Re: [IP] cost of a pump...

email @ redacted writes:

<<  My insurance
 has a limit of $2,500 for DME and won't pay a dime more than that.

Check again and double check about the DME.  I was told insurance would pay
1k  for his pump. Since that was our DME limit.  So, I sold all hubby's
tools.  Whatever it takes, right!
Anyway, Insurance came back and said after the fact (rec'd pump).  Our DME
the 1K was our out of pocket expense and after that limit was reached they
would pay 100% and we would not have any co-pays. That little bit of info was
no where in our insurance package.

Hubby got his tools back!
Thanks for listening and good luck!
Darlene - Mom to Kap - age 9 pumping!