[IP] Why I am obsessed with Control

Since I have seen first hand the complications of diabetes, I am obsessed
with control for Kap.
Does seeking control with every fiber in your body less of a search for
anyone that hasn't known anyone with diabetes and it dreadful complications?
His grandfather passed away after complications and dialysis for several
years. He was 52 years young when he passed away but suffered many years
before his death.
A family friend went blind at 18.
A family friend passed away with complications this past Thursday after
having diabetes for 30+ years - She was 49 years young.
I pray for a cure, but in the mean time, we struggle for control and living
as normal as possible with pumping.
And the reason, I panic at a high # on the meter is knowing the damage it
does to a young growing child and I want him to live and love life for a long
long time.

Thanks for Listening!
Darlene - Mom to Kap - age 9 pumping!