[IP] site liftoff

Peter (11 years old) came out of the bathroom today after a shower. He said
I was to tell you all that he discovered a way to make a tender's adhesive
stick if it was starting to lift off. He said he used a blow dryer on it for
a while, and it reattached itself. He said he was using the low setting on
the dryer. I always tell him things I read off this list, so I thought if he
had the initiative to mention the list, then I would post his idea.

Joyce in North Dakota